Saturday, March 9, 2019

Picket Fence Studios/ Freshly Made Sketches: favorite human

You might be surprised to know I am a cat lover. I love my pups, we have two giant golden retrievers that I love to death, but I also love kitties. I asked every year for a cat for my birthday, it was FINALLY  my 9th birthday that my wish came true. I got the pick of a litter from friends of ours and chose the prettiest calico. Her name was Fluffy and I loved her dearly. Tim and I had two cats and now we are just a dog house, but I secretly wish for a cat in my life again. 
So for now, I will enjoy coloring up these sweet kitties from Picket Fence Studios. This duo is from the set, Pretty Kitties


In the Background I used the new Random Dots Stencil and with the Life Changing Blending Brushes blended on some Distress Oxide inks in Spun Sugar, Festive Berry, and Wild Honey and then I added my  new favorite product....glimmer paste!! 


I used the current Freshly Made Sketches for this card. 
Check out the link up here. 

Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. These cats are adorable, and I love the background you've created. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word is this cute! I love those kitties and the glimmer paste is the best (glad to see someone else agrees). So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!