Saturday, March 30, 2019

Reverse Confetti/ Super Birthday

Hello friends. It's been a doozie of a week for me as I have been playing nurse to  my hubby recover from shoulder surgery, working, and keeping the household running. I am grateful to have a hobby I love, that fills my soul, that gives me a chance to step away from my crazy busy life that I love, to have some Me time! I created this card for my BIL. I love the new So Super set. I colored up the boy Super with my Copics. I used the So Super Confetti Cuts to cut out the super boy and the city scape. I set it aside and got busy on the background. 



I cut the Stitched Rays Confetti Cuts from Premium Polar White card stock and then did some ink smooshing to create the bold sunshiney background. I stamped the sentiment in Midnight ink and tied on some bakers twine. 



I hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!