Monday, January 28, 2019

Picket Fence Studios/ Making My Own Sunshine

The weather. Ugh. It's COLD and sooo, so grey and dreary most days here in the Midwest. Spring feels sooooo far away. So today I focused on the sun and made my own sunshine thanks to the new Sunshine Stencils from Picket Fence Studios.

My first card shows another new set, called Stand In the Sunshine. Those critters are darling and I have actually had them colored up for a few weeks now. I just finally got them onto the card I have had finished in my head since I received my DT package from Nicole. I inked the image in Intense Black ink and then colored the cuties with Copics. I then used the matching die, Stand in the Sunshine Die, to cut out the image. 



I then got busy with Distress Oxide inks with the Life Changing Blender Brushes and the Sunburst Stencil. Those brushes make ink blending so so easy. 


I used the other sun stencil, Sunbeam, for this birthday card. I love this silhouette male image. It's from the My Man, My Friend stamp set. It's a must have for masculine cards. 

I masked off the word "dude" from the sentiment and only stamped the "happy birthday" part of the image in versamark so I could heat emboss with white embossing powder. 


  Thanks so stopping by! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!