Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Reverse Confetti/ Warm Hugs

 I just can't get enough of this bear. Big Bear just melts my heart and I love that the coordinating die Big Bear Confetti Cuts, already has the cut marks for his hands. I made this card just because I wanted to have him hold another element from the set.

I also wanted to send you all some warm hugs. It's Freeeezing here in Ohio and only going to get colder. Like REALLY FREEZING.....temps dipping way below zero with wind chill. I know there are many other parts of the country that are even colder. 



I went to my go-to card layout. Some pattern paper, a cool tag, and a colored image with a sentiment. I used the From Cupid papers and my favorite Grid Stitch Tag Confetti Cuts



The sentiment was stamped on Flamingo card stock that I cut with the Clear Treat Box Confetti Cuts. I tied the finished tag on with some red twine. 

 Stay warm friends!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!