Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Color Throwdown 526/ One of a Kind


Hello Color Throwdown Friends. It's Lisa Henke here today as your color hostess.  We are on Color Throwdown #526! I hope you love the wintry colors I picked for this week's challenge-Blue, Aqua, and White! It's been freezing for me in the midwest, so I figured we could embrace the cold with some pretty snowflakes. 

If you upload your creation to a public gallery, please use the key words CTD526, and please use #ctd526 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please use a direct link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog.  All of the rules are in the right sidebar, so check them out if you're unsure.  And no digital designs will be allowed - only digital images that are printed off and colored.  

 I kept my card super simple this week. I used only Premium Polar White card stock and two ink colors. I am still loving the Snowflake Magic stamp set, and I used the smallest flakes from the set to create the focal point. 

I mounted the completed snowflake onto a Kindness Card Confetti Cut that was first cut with the Diagonal Stitched Stripes Confetti cut.  This new cover plate was just released and it's sooooo cool! I just can't get over the detail. I added a strip of white glitter paper and a scattering of sequins to complete the card. 


Now here is some great inspiration from the talented design team.  We can't wait to see what you create!


 I'd also like to welcome our January Guest Designer,
Vicki Finger



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge and your card is beautiful!
    PS. Received the blog candy!! Thanks so much. I am posting on my blog a card I made using one of the stamps tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!