Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Color Throwdown 525/ Penguins and Plaid




Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!!

 Jodi is here as our hostess for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge, #525! This week's colors are white, black & brown


If you upload your creation to a public gallery, please use the key words CTD525, and please use #ctd525 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please use a direct link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog.  All of the rules are in the right sidebar, so check them out if you're unsure.  And no digital designs will be allowed - only digital images that are printed off and colored.  

I pulled out some of my favorite Lil' Inker Designs products today. there is a new release happening SOON, BUT.......I was itching to get the Cozy Plaid stamp inky again, so I did. I love this background stamp. I used Midnight ink on  Sand card base to start my card. I then cut a Stitched Mats-circle and stamped some snowflakes from the Comfy Cocoa stamp set

The sweet little penguin is from the Good Cheer and I added a snowy hill in glitter paper with the Border Builder die set. The sentiment is simple, from Spiffy Spots and was heat embossed with Alabaster White embossing powder onto Midnight card stock.


Here is what the team did with this week's colors.

Vicki Finger - Twinkling Paper Studio - January Guest Designer


 Now let's see what you can do with these colors!
Thanks for stopping by today. 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!