Sunday, August 5, 2018

Teachers, Back to School, Inspired By

I saw this week's Inspired by-Back to School Challenge and I knew I had to play. I went searching through my stash for just the right stamps and the beautiful apples by Lil' Inker Designs from the Teacher Talk stamp set jumped out at me. I used the Apple Pieces dies to cut out the apple and it's bits.  I added it to the top of the Perfect Palette Die. I was inspired by those round buttons up for grabs as a prize for the challenge and loved the graphic feel of these. The cut outs show off the awesome rainbow striped paper. 

I cut out three of the Teacher Talk Word dies and adhered them together for great dimension.I finished off the sentiment on black card stock and some white embossing powder. The words are from the Teacher Talk stamp set. 


Here is the challenge graphic.
Go check it out. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 
See you back soon.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this Lisa! I need that background die! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!