Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Picket Fence Studios-Beware of the Cat

Have you checked out Picket Fence Studios yet? Now is the time.....there is a fabulous  selection of Halloween stamps. I love how they can all be mixed and matched together, or used on their own. I had big plans to use a few different sets, but once dove in I decided to stick with just the Wicked Together stamp set. 


I started with the Tangerine card stock and the Thanks & Hello Confetti Cuts to create the frame. I used a pencil to trace the outline of the window on the card base. I then stamped the word block stamp from the Wicked Together set in a light grey ink. I then added some bats in Midnight ink. 




While I had the black ink out, I stamped the cat onto Premium Polar White card stock and the "beware of the cat" sentiment along the bottom of the Tangerine panel. I fussy cut the cat out and added it to the opening of the frame. 


Photobucket
Wicked Together - Picket Fence Studios
[ PFS ]
Stone Dye Ink Pad – ReverseConfetti
[ RVR ]
Hello & Thanks Label Confetti Cuts –...
[ RVR ]
Midnight Dye Ink Pad – ReverseConfetti
[ RVR ]
Premier Polar White Cardstock 8.5 x...
[ RVR ]
Tangerine Cardstock 8.5 x 11 –...
[ RVR ]

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!