Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Color Throwdown 506-for my teacher


My kids went back to school today and I headed back to work with a day of teacher inservices. I am always sad when this day comes around, I hate to see summer end. The routines are nice, the early mornings and crazy schedules are not my favorite. In honor of the day and hosting this week's Color Throwdown Challenge, I made a card for a special teacher. I just adore the Honey Bear stamp set. I colored up the bear and the apples with my copics. I used the matching Honey Bear Confetti Cuts to cut it out. 

 I pulled in the office theme with the Iced Aqua panel cut with the Kindness Cards Confetti Cuts and the notebook top edge created with the Office Edges Confetti Cuts. I also tucked in the Dashed Line Tag Confetti Cut in Stone card stock. I stamped the sentiment in Peach ink along the right edge of the panel. 


Are you ready for some color inspiration from the team? Check out their beauties below and enjoy.


 Now let's see what you can do with these colors!
Thanks for stopping by today! make it a great day. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!