Friday, August 17, 2018

PIcket Fence Studios-have a great day

 I have my first official card to share with the talented  Picket Fence Studios  Design Team. I am thrilled to be joining the team. This was a new-to-me stamp company and the images are awesome. Go check them out and see for yourself. 

I just love this sweet, happy little Sunshine Friends-Great Day image. I stamped her in copic friendly black ink and then colored it up with my Copic markers.


After I finished coloring, I did some fussy cutting and set it aside. I used the Stitched Mats-circles die from Lil' Inker Designs to create a window. I'm linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. It is a Back to School theme, so I used some lined notebook paper to tuck in the back ground and stamped the sentiment at the top. I just think this will make the sweetest little note for anyone. It's fun to make some one smile. 



I hope you have a fabulous start to the weekend. I'm headed back home for my 25th High School Reunion. Should be a great time. See you all again  soon.


Photobucket



2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!