Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Color Throwdown 504- Party

Hi, friends, and welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge. Amy is this week's host, kicking off a new month of challenges. We're starting off the month with a very neutral palette - black, copper and white. If you're short on copper, you can substitute rust, I did.

We can't wait to see what you create with the color combination and invite you to use keyword CTD504 in public galleries and #ctd504 and #colorthrowdown on social media. Complete challenge guidelines can be found in the sidebar.


I needed a boys birthday card for today, so I pulled out one of my go-to Reverse Confetti sets, No Tomorrow. Those dinos just make me happy. I colored the one dino with my copics, sticking to grey tones, to follow the challenge colors. I then used Rust card stock and Rust ink to stamp the leaf and grass images and cut them all out with the No Tomorrow Confetti Cuts


I mounted them all onto a Midnight card stock cut with the Wonky Stripes Panel Confetti Cut. I finished the card with a party hat from Monkey Business and sentiment from No Tomorrow


Are you ready for some color inspiration from the team? Check out their beauties below and enjoy.


 Now let's see what you can do with these colors!














Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!