Thursday, July 26, 2018

Reverse Confetti July Stock Your Stash

 Hello! I CANNOT believe we are at the end of July already!!! I'm getting sad....that means it's almost time for my boys to go back to school and I do not like that. Summer just flies by. That also means you only have a few more days left to link up to this month's Stock Your Stash Challenge over on the RC Blog. This month's challenge theme is Oh, BABY!!!

I used the adorable raccoon and fox from Greatest Adventure and lots of layers to make this sweet little baby card. I started with a water colored background and then layered over a Mist Polka Panel Confetti Cut

I then used my favorite cross hatched frame from All Framed Up Confetti Cuts in Premium Polar White card stock. I colored up the critters with my Copics and colored the stack of gifts from  Lift Me Up. I used the coordinating confetti Cuts for both of those sets to cut out the images easily. I added a sentiment from Bear Hugs


We hope you'll play along. Come stamp with us and add a card or two to your stash. 


There will be a new Stock Your Stash challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 29th of the month. Click the "Play Along..." button on our sidebar to go current link list post.
Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!
You may enter as many times as you wish.
Use #SYSChallenge when playing along with this challenge.
There will be a random winner selected each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store. The winner of challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog at the end of the month.  **NOTE, the winner will be announced the first week of August for the July STS, as our offices will be closed at the end of the month while we take some much needed time away with the family.**














Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!