Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Lil' Inker Designs July Release-Day 3

Hello! It's the final day of our July Release blog hop. I hope you have loved all the projects we created. I know I loved sharing with you all. You can find all the release details over on Laura's Blog. Check it! You can find the shopping link HERE....but you'll want to wait to see what the team has to share. 


I have a sweet and simple card to close out this release blog hop using the very cool Perfect Palette die and the Spiffy Spots stamp set. I used Fresh Inks in a cool color combo to fill in only a few of the circle windows. 


I used some grey ink to stamp the "hello" sentiment from Spiffy Spots and then tucked in a scattering of clear sequins. 


Here's one more look at the finished card front. 




Here is the blog list for today!
Don't miss the awesomeness from the design team. 



Win the ENTIRE RELEASE! All you have to do is leave comments at the DT Blogs. 


Here is a closer look at the new products I used today. 
Happy Shopping!



Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. I love the dimensional effect you created bu popping up the cover panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lovely card! Beautiful soft colors and design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really subtle & delicate in the softer shades, do love that versatile pallet for & the adorable spiffy spots set, thanks for all the fab cards you've shown.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a beautiful card. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plain and simple and so pretty.
    Wonderful card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so soft and pretty, Lisa. Thank you so so much!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors look lovely with all the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the soft colors you used with the Spiffy Spots designs, and that awesome Perfect Palette die! Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so delicate and sweet... would be perfect for a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dimension of this card! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love this card - the colors are so soft and sweet! The Perfect Palette die is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how you left some white space in the circles and the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I like!!! Soft and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty soft colors that you used for your card! I really like the look of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card! The soft colors and sequins bring such a lovely elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adore the soft subtle colors of your card. Great cover plate.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty. I like the colors and addition of the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful design, love how you used the spots.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You’ve designed a very lovely card ! I love that pastel, super soft color combo, it’s actually peaceful ! Thanks for sharing your work.
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  20. So beautiful and elegant! Love the soft colours. This release is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is so refreshing to look at. I love your cool colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love how you popped up the cover die. And those soft colours, with the scattering of sequence. I think this is my favourite card yet! You saved the best for last!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!