I love these sketches. They are always so fun to work with. I decided to ink up Paper Crane today. Gosh, I love the inspirational quotes in this set, and the pretty fonts are so swoon worthy.
I used some Crate Paper-Flea Market papers and added lots of stitching around the edges. The pretty scalloped frame from Love Note Confetti Cuts was the perfect resting place to stamp my words (in Fuse Green ink) and add my crane (popped up with dimensionals).
Following the sketch, I also added in a row of scallops in the background. The Double Edge Scallop border made the job easy. I also tied on my favorite twine.
At the last minute, I added a trio of enamel dots and stamped a row of arrows in Grout Grey ink.
Here is the sketch to work with this month.
AND.....Here are the challenge details. We sure hope you'll play along.
- There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 14th. The sketch will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s SFYTT post with the link list during this time.
- You must use Reverse Confetti stamps to win.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of 'Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 15th of each month.
I have another post going up later today! Reverse Confetti is sponsoring this week's Retro Sketch Challenge. I played along. Come back to check it out!