Monday, February 24, 2014

Deconstructed Sketch 139 {something wonderful}

Love it! This week's Deconstructed sketch is awesome. It was the perfect way to start a Monday crafty session. I even used up some scraps I had sitting on my desk from  my previously posted cards. I seriously can't get enough of these yummy, beautiful papers from the Flea Market 6x6 pad. 

I was looking for an inspirational message to send to a friend. The Reverse Confetti Paper Crane stamp set (links listed below) is a great go-to set. I used my favorite message from the set. 



My circle panel is a little larger than what the sketch calls for, but that's ok. A sketch is a starting point and you can make little tweaks here and there to make it your own. You can still see the general layout. 


You'll see I made another slight change to the sketch by using the paper crane image in place of the flag. I also tried my hand at the lassoed look of my twine. I looped it up in my fingers and then used a glue dot to hold it in place. 

Here is this week's sketch. I hope you'll join me and link up. It's always fun to play around. 


Happy Monday. Thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!