Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Retro Sketch 102 {thank-you}

I have a quick CAS card for this week's Retro Sketch 102 challenge. I am always so inspired by Karen Giron's color combos on her cards. They are so crisp and fresh. I tried one out today. It's from THIS card of hers. 

 I used MFT card stock and ink-Wild Cherry, Spearmint, natural, and pink lemonade. I started by embossing my natural cs with the Dots folder from Stampin' Up! (it's FREE with a SAB order right now). 



The little frame  is an MFT Die-namics Precious Polaroids. It was the perfect size to fit the sketch.  The rest of the dies and stamps I used are from Reverse Confetti. The "thank you" is from Forever Fall and the sweet little flower I created is from the smallest heart included in the Love Note set. The flower center is the largest re-enforcer die from Tag Me. 


Simple and sweet! I hope you like it. Here is the sketch from the Retro Sketch blog. 





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is great, love the image at the top corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fabulous, Lisa! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!