Friday, April 10, 2009

Stamp Something with Shapes

This week's Stamp Something is hosted by one of our very own DT members, Marcea Watkins! She is offering up an adorable Sugar Nellies stamp to 1 lucky winner. Her challenge to us was to create something with different shapes. The minimum number of shapes to be used on your card is two, but the skies the limit on the max. I think this is such a unique challenge. I used some of my favorite shapes on my card-circles and stars and even some octagons (thanks to the fun baja breeze pattern in the A Walk in the Park dsp pack).

My layout is one I saw on the Card Patterns site a few weeks back. I didn't get a chance to play along in their challenge, but I really liked the design of the card. The rotated square even makes for another shape-a diamond. Be sure to link your card to the Mr. Linky on the Stamp Something blog for a chance at the prize. Have fun with shapes this week! Hugs, Lisa

7 comments:

  1. You knocked this one right out of the ball park Lisa! Well done my friend!

    Many Easter Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Lisa! Love the colors and that layout. Great use of shapes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How totally fun Lisa - I love this!! Really ROCKED the challenge, girl, loving all the fun shapes on here, and those black stars really make the card pop! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love those colors! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love all the shapes and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute layout! Love your color choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card - adore your shapes and colours!!! Hope you had a great Easter hunny
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!