Saturday, April 11, 2009

A little MFT on a Saturday

I'm keeping this short, I feel like the day is already slipping away (and it's beautiful outside) since the boys slept in which means I got to sleep in. I can't remember the last time I slept till 8:30am when the kids are around! I made these two cards last week for the MFT release challenges-the other ambassador and guest designer challenge. The first card was the Ambassador challenge #2 (remember I hosted the #1) and we had to add texture to our card. There is lots of it on this one- the fun flock, the crystal effects, the crimmped paper (the striped panel), and the dry embossed swiss dots.
This next card was my entry for this month's guest designer spot. I am loving these fun little monsters that MFT sells. The set is called Monster's Ink. We had an inspiration piece to work with and I went for the colors and how they swirled together. I tried to create that look with sponging ink onto glossy cardstock and then used that to piece my little monsters together. I'll be back on Monday with some scrapbook pages. I've been working hard to complete some pages and make a dent in my pile of photos. Have a great Easter! Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Both are so cute! I really love the color combo on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack!!! These are adorable! You know I love the tea set, and those monsters just make me giggle! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards, but I love the mice and the tea cup, they are so adorable :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!