Friday, April 17, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover with my KOTM!

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to see the Stamp Something Challenge.
Hip Hop Hangover

If you are looking for some Unity inspiration, then you've come to the right place. I have new Unity rubber in my hands. Yep, my April KOTM arrived in my mailbox just in time for me to use some of the images on the Hip Hop Challenge cards yesterday. I just think these little trees are the cutest. Not to mention the adorable little birdies nestled in the tree tops. Thanks to my dear friend Becky, I also had some fun new paper in my hot little hands by Jillybean Soup. She read my mind! I discovered these papers last week and have been drooling over them ever since. This first card is for the Hole-y Unity challenge-add some piercing to your card. You can see mine along the left edge of the tree panel. I've even been spongin' in some sky and grass on my cards this week. I'm liking the look and am getting a feel for the right touch with the sponge. Here's the next challenge card, which was to use a Bow on your card. Easy 'nough, I do bows alot! Isn't this dress form image just darling?

I had fun with more of that paper and pieced together that image. This is just a nice, simple, any occasion card. Okay, off to do some blog hoppin'. See the full list of HHH participants here in this SCS thread or stop by Angela's blog. As always, I am so happy you hopped on by!

Hugs and TGIF! Lisa

22 comments:

  1. so cute Lisa! Can't wait to get my kotm, now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, another batch of fabulous cards! Love that paper pieced dress form!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Lisa!! I really love the one with the big butterflies, the layout is great and the image is awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,

    Love both of these cards Beautiful. I'm still waiting for my KOTM thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Lisa! Your spongin' and colors look great, and I love those green trees...I can't wait to get my KOTM...maybe I should go check my mail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, these are stunning!! I simply cannot wait to get my kotm in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love that little birdie in the tree too! Can't wait to get my KOTM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute /
    I can't wait for my April KOTM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous cards....I need to try the sky and grass tech., yours looks great!! AND the pieced dress form image is adorable....perfect choices in p.p.!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards! And congrats on winning the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards! And congrats on winning the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooo cute. I cant wait to get my kotm

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful cards and I love that paper!!! Hmm wonder if they have it over at 2 Peas...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute cards! I can't wait to start creating with my April KOM.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl, everything you do is always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your cards girl! also congrats on being in Stampin' Sucess!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards Lisa! I just got my KOTM too! I can't wait to play with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ur cards are beautiful.. I just made my first order with Unity, and will be joining KOTM on Apr 30.. have to wait for the next paycheck.. I can't wait.. hugs bonnierose
    my blog is here, http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lisa I love these! :) congrats on winning for the bow card! Your coloring on the first one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!