Friday, June 14, 2019

Picket Fence Studios June Release

It's a great day! it's the Picket Fence Studios June Release and it's a good one. You are going to love it as much as the whole team does. As always there is a great mix of products, something for everyone. You can shop the New Release HERE

I am an animal lover and I REALLY love dogs. We have two beautiful Golden Retrievers, Bosco and Cash, and the Lucky Pup stamp set stole my heart. The sentiments are so great (and true) and the dog image is adorable. I started this card  by stamping the dog image with Intense Black ink and then did a little masking so I could create a ledge for the pup to "hang" over. I used the Life Changing Blending Brushes with some Weathered Wood Distress Oxide inks.  I then colored him up with some Copics.  


I have been hoping for some great word dies by PFS and this month we get them, complete with an outline shadow stamp. yay! I used just the scripty Seriously word Die and cut it from some pretty striped paper. I cut it three times and layered them up. I added it under the pup and then completed the sentiment with the most perfect sentiment from Lucky Pup

I can't wait to see what you all purchase and I really can't wait to see what you all create with your new goodies. Have fun shopping and be sure to check out what the rest of the team has created for this release. You can follow us all on Instagram or find us on the Picket Fence Studios Blog. 


Photobucket

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!