Saturday, June 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti/ June Creative Hop


Hello, Hello! It's the 8th and that means the Reverse Confetti Crew is getting creative. We are so excited to share our June Creative Hop projects with all our Fetti' Fans. So grab a cup of your favorite beverage and join us. 



Today I got creative with some of the beautiful framed cover panels and layers of ink. I had a few sympathy cards to send out so I used the gorgeous Tall Blooms stamp set. I love the font and it has my favorite sympathy sentiment. 

I started this one with some ink blending and the On the Curve Confetti Cut used as a stencil. I used a Life Changing Blending brush and some Buttercup ink to create the soft and pretty yellow background. Once the ink was dried I stamped the open leaf sprig image from Tall Blooms with some Versamark ink and then embossed it with some Rose Gold embossing powder powder. 


The sentiment was stamped with Midnight ink along the left side of the card front. I framed it all up with a Premium Polar white panel cut from the two largest Lacy Scalloped Frame Confetti cuts. I ran them through my die cut machine together to create the frame. 



The next card also uses the crisp Premium Polar White Card stock frame up a pretty flower from Tall Blooms. This time I focused on a single bloom and colored it up with copics. I then used the Square & Circle Frame Confetti Cut to showcase the flower and sentiment. 



I used the same sentiment on this card, but this time I used the Rose Gold embossing powder on some vellum card stock. I didn't want to hide any of the flower, so vellum is a great way to still have that flower peek through. 




I can't wait to see what the rest of the crew has created for today. 
Come join me. 


Raluca Vezeteu
Thanks so much for joining me today!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!