Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Color Throwdown 546-Sending Rainbows


I am so excited to be this week's hostess for the Color Throwdown Challenge! I saw this pretty quilt with the fun summery colors and just had to share with you all. I am obsessed with Navy and Coral and adding in the teal makes it so great. I also loved graphic design on the quilt. SO this week have some fun with Navy, Coral, Teal, and Cream. I can't wait to see what you create with it. 



I knew right away that I wanted to use the gorgeous Triangles Cover panel by Reverse Confetti. The stitched details and the graphic design were perfect for this inspiration photo. I then cut out the rainbow from Over the Rainbow Confetti Cuts from Premium Polar White card stock and then blended on some Coral, RC Aqua, and Navy inks. I tucked in the sweet little sun, also colored up with Coral ink and added some of the white clouds from the die set to finish my rainbow. 



The sentiment is from Rainy Day Fun and I stamped that in Navy ink. Simple and sweet but full of details. 

Before we jump into June, we'd like to say thank you to our May Guest, Cécile Ribon.

 Please help me give a warm welcome to our 
June Guest, Alicia Thelin at A.Maker.

and here is the team:

Amy Rohl-taking a short break

 Now let's see what you can do with these colors!
Thanks for stopping by.




Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Lisa, your rainbow theme using this color combo challenge is so creative. Your layers of die cuts add, not only great dimension to your design, but another level of creativity as well. This card is both challenging and inspiring. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!