Saturday, June 29, 2019

Picket Fence Studios/ Claire BFF

Hello to the weekend! This sassy girl is ready for some fun. I love the BFF line from Picket Fence Studios. Claire girl is the newest in the line up. I can't wait to send this off to my niece that is starting college in the fall. I love her glasses and backpack, I think she looks ready to take on the world. I stamped her in Intense Black ink, colored her up with Copics and then used the Claire BFF die to cut her out. You can purchase the stamp and die separate or SAVE 20% by purchasing the Claire BFF Bundle


Here is a closer look at the details. I added a subtle background with some tone on tone stamping and the Polka Dot Grunge. I then tucked in a scattering of the sequins. 


The sentiment comes from the Because stamp set. I love that there is a mix of bold and smaller words. The fonts are great, too. 


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great weekend. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!