Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Picket Fence Studios/ SALE / and a Winner

hello! I  love a post like the one I have today. LOTS to share and it's all good stuff! So let's jump in. I have a card to share with more goodies from the Picket Fence Studios NEW RELEASE, but before I share that, I wanted to tell you.....there is a Black Friday DEAL just for you and it is live now! You have time to shop, it's running all week!


 Here are the details. 




SOOOO COOL! I can't wait to see what you all get.


AND as promised....i have a winner from my Blog Giveaway! 
Congrats to 

Kirsty Vittetoe

Please email me your address so I can ship out your prize. 
lik@cinci.rr.com
thanks so much. 


and since I had such good news to share above, today is certainly a happy day. I wanted to show off this great new set, called Rustic Floral.


I started with a ink smooshed background and distress inks in Peacock Feathers and Shabby Shutters. I gave it a splattering of ink and let it dry. I stamped the image in Black Hybrid in and used my copic markers to color in the vase and stump. When the water colored background was dry, I stamped the sentiment with the Black Hybrid ink and my Misti. I LOVE the Misti for double stamping images and in this case, three times to get a crisp image on the textured Distress Water color paper. I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the panel. 


Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and sweet card, and YAY, I am so lucky, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!