Saturday, November 3, 2018

Picket Fence Studios/ Happiness

Happy Saturday! I'm popping in with a water colored Lily card. I saw Heather Hoffman (House Built of Cards) show a great water colored card with a diagonal masked off sentiment space. These gorgeous florals, Lily Bouquet, from Picket Fence Studios were calling my name. I have been practicing my water coloring skills and I thought the larger petals from this set would be a great way to continue practicing. I really love how it turned out. 


Once the panel was dry, I went and added a sentiment from Happiness Belongs to You. I finished the card with some black splatters and some of the Happy Hour sequins.


I'll keep practicing my water coloring skills and in the mean time, I'll keep staring at this card and feel proud of my progress. Oh, and I'll keep using these awesome stamps that help make it easy. If you  haven't checked out Picket Fence Studios before, do yourself a favor and do it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!