Friday, November 9, 2018

Lil' Inker Designs/ Season's Greetings



Hello friends. Woohooo it's Friday! I have been excited to share this card with you. It was so easy to create and it's such a classic holiday card with a bit of glam! I started with the new Classic Christmas stamp set from Lil' Inker Designs.


 I stamped in in Midnight ink onto Premium Polar White card stock. I used the larger corner image, stamped it twice. I used my Misti and was able to just flip my card stock without having to reposition my stamp. I did stamp one of the smaller images to fill in the center of the card base. I added a strip of designer paper.   


I then used some glitter paper and used the Season's Greetings Word Die to cut out my sentiment. I used a metal shim to ensure a good cut with all the word details. I decided to add a panel of vellum to help make the sentiment pop! A scattering of sequins and this was complete. 


I love the look and like I said, it was a quick card to make. Have a great weekend. Thanks for hanging with me today. 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!