Sunday, November 4, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags/Reverse Confetti

Hello, hello! It's time for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Whoohoo! It's a fun event that is organized by Tracey McNeely. 


Each day a new sponsor is sharing inspiration for holiday tags. Today is Reverse Confetti's turn and I have a tag with a few sneak peek products. All the details of the month long event are on Tracey's Blog. Check it out HERE!


My tag is a brand new Grid Stitched Tag Confetti Cuts and I am in love with it. It is releasing on November 8th, so don't miss it. I added a Holiday Gnome colored up with Copic markers. I had some fun with a non-traditional color combo, Iced Aqua, RC Aqua, and Piggy Bank


The circle sentiment tag is a new stamp set, too. It's called Christmas Circles. I added it to another new die set, Scalloped Bag & Tag Creator Confetti Cuts


Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the other Fetti Crew members with holiday tags today.
Tracey's Blog. 










Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Lisa. The Grid Stitched tag die is awesome and the gnome cracks me up. Very cute tag for sure, well done and thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gnome and the awesome colors! The pink and turquoise look so perfect together, and really feel festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!