Sunday, October 14, 2018

Picket Fence Studios October Release

I've got new stamps to share! Woohoo! It is RELEASE DAY with Picket Fence Studios and I'm so excited to share the fun mix of goodies for you. It's a bit of an eclectic mix, but I loved stamping with the images. There really is something for everyone.

Let's kick it off with the first set I squealed over. It's called My Man, My Friend. I'm a lone woman in my house, surrounded my my husband and our three teenage boys so a new guy set is right up my ally. I adore the silhouette images of the men. I used one for a graphic birthday card. 

I added some Reverse Confetti dies in the background in Stormy card stock and added some pattern paper to add some interest. I stamped the sentiment from My Man, My Friend in Mist ink onto a strip of Mist card stock. I tucked in some sequins in masculine colors for a pop of wow! 


Let's change gears to Christmas. I made a tag for a holiday package with the adorable A Gnome Winter stamp set. I colored up the gnome with Copics and added some text to the background of the tag. I finished off the tag with an additional sentiment stamped on Olive card stock. 


Here is a close up of the details. I added some snowflakes and red twine. 


This next stamp set makes me very giddy! I just love the little critters, especially that sweet little birdie. I did some ink blending in the background with the Life Changing Blending Brushes and some Distress Inks. I then added a layer of snow with a Border Builder die from Lil' Inker Designs. 



There is a little puddle stamp and I stamped it in Sno Cone ink and then added some glitter. After coloring up the images, I cut them out and added them to the top of the icy puddle. I added the sentiment along the bottom in Midnight ink. That sentiment....it's my favorite. 


My final card today combines to two of the new sets releasing. On the left side I did some tone on tone stamping with Mist ink and Mist card stock. I stamped the gorgeous Lily Bouquet image. 


I added a few strips of pattern paper and then on the right side, I stamped one of the tall sentiments from Weathering the Storm Together. It's a small but mighty set. 


Thanks so much for hanging with me today.
Be sure to check out the rest of the team to see what they created with the new release. 
You can SHOP HERE!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, your cards are fabulous! I love the cute winter scene and the sparkle on the ice! Such a cool guy card. I love the background for that one. Clever use of sequins. The tag is adorable and I love that design of the last card. Cool way to make your own patterened paper with the tone on tone color Lily set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, marvellous cards, loving all. I have an ever growing list of Picket fence stamps that I ' need', looks like it's grown a bit more, great sentiment about scars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards and tag! I really love the sweet winter scene you created! The sky is so pretty.... can't wait to try the blending brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. fence

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!