Thursday, October 25, 2018

MoJo Monday....It's BACK!

Real quick, because I am excited. Did you hear??? The Mojo Monday sketch challenge is back. I was thrilled when Julie announced she was going to give a go again.  I don't know about you, but I am a Monday and Tuesday crafter. Those are my two full days with no kiddos and no work outside the house, typically. I used to LOVE the Mojo Monday sketches as a great start to my weekly crafty time. Julie says it may not be every week, but crossing my fingers for at least every other week?? I love a great sketch challenge. 

Once I saw the post,  I got busy and created this card with the sketch. I pulled out some of my Reverse Confetti products and made a sweet friendship card to add to my stash. I started with the  Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cut and the Abundant Autumn paper to create the focal point for my sentiment. I love the mix of fonts in The Most Beauty stamp set. 


I used the Wonky Stripe Panel cut in Sand card stock and then added the sweet little bear from Honey Bear set. At the last minute I decided to give him a little wood veneer heart to hold. I sponged on some RC Aqua ink to pull in another element of color. 


 here's the sketch...it's over on Julie's Blog












Thanks for stopping by! 



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. FUN and FABULOUS card :)
    LOVE your sentiment and pretty layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positively adorable, Lisa! Thanks so much for playing along and spreading the word. :) PS. I've decided to do every other week for Mojo. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!