Friday, October 26, 2018

Day 3 October Release/ Lil' Inker Designs

Hello, Hello! I am so excited you are here for our final post with the October Release from Lil' Inker Designs. It's been a joy to share my projects with you. We have more to share today, and I can't wait. 

Before I dive in, you can find all the release details over on Laura's Blog. check it out! You can find the shopping link HERE....but you'll want to wait to see what the team has to share. It's soooo good, trust me. 

 Don't forget....you can WIN IT ALL! 
 All you have to do is leave comments along your way  today and every day, as you hop.  We'll pick one winner from a DT Member's blog.


So last year a gorgeous Vintage Christmas Wreath stamp set was released. It was a huge hit, so Laura expanded on the idea this year and this Classic Christmas stamp set was born. I love the pretty images included in the set. 


I used the giant poinsettia corner stamp to create a beautiful frame for the lovely sentiment. I used my Copic markers to color it in and added some clear sequins to add a touch of shimmer to the card. 


I love the details in the stamp design. It makes it easy to add some quick highlights with a darker marker, simply by following the art work. 


Last but not least, I am showing off the fun Merry Ornament set. I adore the layered look you can quickly create with these stamps. 



I started with a Stitched Rectangle die cut piece and then stamped the ornament in Mist ink and added the highlights in Navy. I added the confetti pieces and accents in coordinating colors and added in a soft grey, Stone ink. It's a great set to make stunning single layer cards if you choose to. 


Here is the blog list for today!
Don't miss the awesomeness from the design team. 



Thanks again for all your love and comments this week!
It's been a great release and I can't wait to see what you all create with
your new stamps. 



Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. Both amazing cards, but the first One....I'm speachless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First words that came out of my mouth were OH MY! these are absolutely stunning! your coloring is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The Classic Christmas set is by far my favorite and your use of it tells me it is for sure going to be mine. You mastered it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL cards!
    LOVE your "classic" Christmas, such a wonderful sentiment and delightful clusters of poinsettias and foliage!
    TOTALLY INSPIRED by your VERY MERRY ornament ... your ELEGANT inky combo has won my heart!
    Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is fantastic.
    The shading on the poinsettias
    and the greenery is exquisite.
    the ornament is great but is
    over-shadowed by the first.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful creations! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very lovely! I adore the first card; colored so beautifully and love the pretty font of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is amazing! I love both your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and your coloring is gorgeous too. Love the poinsettias. Great new release.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such intricate, lovely cards. Love the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful stamp set and your card is gorgeous. Love your ornament card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards. I really like the coloring on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! I love that gorgeous poinsettia set, and the ornament is so fun! Love the color combo you used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous poinsettia card! Love the softness of the ornament card, like a soft blanket. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lisa, your cards are fabulous as always! What an awesome release, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what gorgeous cards! Amazing coloring and lovely color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The classic Christmas is so pretty! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic cards! I love the Classic Christmas - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your colouring on the classic Christmas stamp set is AMAZING! That card really stands out. And I love the soft colours you used in the 2nd card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So stunning!! This release is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my... I love your color choices for the Classic Christmas card! Beautiful. And, the Merry Ornament set is one of my favorites from this release.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful! I am smitten with both of these stamp sets. Love how you colored the Classic Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous palettes for both cards. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!