Monday, August 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti August Release



Wooohoo! It's time.....the Reverse Confetti August Release is LIVE!! I have had so much fun sharing my new release projects with you all these past three days.Today is the New Release Blog Hop.  I used some of my favorite products from this release. I just adore the Coffee and You stamp set. As much as I love the giant elephant from the set, I decided to focus on the sweet little images from the set. I colored them up with Copics and used the Coffee and You Confetti Cuts to cut them out. 



I used my favorite die from this release, the All Framed Up Confetti Cut. I love the cross hatched detail on this frame. 



I stamped the sentiment onto one of the Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts and then accented it with a Hang Ups, Too Confetti Cut a button and some Solid Strawberry twine.




Be sure to check out the rest of the design team today! 
There is so much more to see! 
here is the list:

Fetti Friend--Teri Anderson
Lisa Henke<---you are here
Fetti Friend-Veronic Zalis








Thanks so  much for all your love and support over the past four days. 
Your comments always make my day. 
Happy Shopping! 


Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Aww - what a super adorable scene!! Love the little mouse popping in from above for a cup of coffee and sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Lisa! I love that pesky mouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card of those dear mice, especially the pink background around the scene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I like the way the kraft frame looks with that sweet pink color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That little guy peeking out from above...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, this is darling...all the fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable!! I love this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely too cute, Lisa! You took those small mice and made a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love this design and adore the colour combination too..those polka dots are gorgeous. Hugs x
    https://simplybypink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't realize til your card that there was a separate coffee cup, along with the one on the elephant's trunk. versatility of this set just jumped up yet another notch! So glad to have "stopped in" on your hop page to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable scene you created!! Love this set of stamps so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card. Love the mice and the mini doughnuts. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the kraft framed, adorable scene!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable Lisa! I love all the different layers and the mouse peeking out. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the fabulous cards you made for the release, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the mouse and donuts are way too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card and sentiment. Love those little mice. So cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!