Monday, August 15, 2016

Curtain Call-Aug. 15 Flamingo


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!



 The LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!
 You should come play along!


Of course I couldn't help myself and I reached for the Fabulous Flamingo Stamp set and matching Fabulous Flamingo Confetti Cuts. I used the Thanks Tag Confetti Cuts for a pretty layer for my bird and used the same set for my die cut word. I cut three of them from Green Room cardstock and glued them together. In the background I added the green polka dots from Whole Lotta Dots

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Flamingo Designers









Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Lisa. Love that flamingo. The touch of green looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet take on the inspiration photo, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. Love those green polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!