Sunday, August 14, 2016

Happy Birthday Laura and LID!!!


Sooooo, it's time to celebrate!!! It is LID's 6th Anniversary AND Laura's Birthday! Laura is so amazing to work for and with and she spoils us gals on the DT, so we decided to spoil her with a surprise blog hop showing off some of our favorite LID projects. 

AND TODAY ONLY, Laura is giving you a gift! Check out the LID SALE


My favorite Dual Stitched Mats-Square dies were used on this one along with a beautiful sentiment and florals.

I just adore the images from Perfect Pairs (don't forget there are now matching dies for these stamps!). 


I looove, love, LOOOOVE this Tribal Chic Cover Up Die. I added some water color and the fun Clean Lines: For the Guys stamps and dies and BAM! this grad card was ready to go. 


Here is a list of the DT member's hopping today! 
Stop by for a look at all the fabulous 
LID projects we are featuring today. 

Lisa Henke<<<You are HERE

  Sarah Jay

Be sure to stop by the Lil' Inker Designs Blog to wish Laura a happy birthday 
AND 
to shop! 



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Very funny and very cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, thank you so SO MUCH!! I feel so very special right now and I'm kind of at a loss for words. This is amazing!!
    Love you,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just absolutely beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, your cards are amazing! I especially love that adorable little pb&j card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura and LID had such nice birthday cards. I am quite impressed with these designs. I too would be attending my best friend’s birthday bash at one of the local Los Angeles venues and I am definitely going to make handmade card for her. Even I will make a pop up bouquet as well for her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!