Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 299-Hello

Hello stampy friends. It's always nice to see you stop by. I have a card for you today with the latest and greatest Sweet Sunday Sketch. I used all new JUST RELEASED products by Lil' Inker Designs


I am totally digging the new Dual Dotted Circle dies. I cut it out with smooth white card stock and then stamped the Inky Flowers in black ink. I then used the Hello Word Dies to FINALLY try the camoflague technique. It's such a cool look. I cut out one of the hellos from the circle and then cut 4 more, one in black and the rest in white. I layered up the "hello" pieces starting with black and then 2 of the white layers, followed by the one that was cut out from the stamped circle piece. I then placed the stacked up die cut pieces into the negative of the circle. 


In the background I cut some of the ombre chevron paper with the Dual Stitched Square die. I finished it off with some black twine in place of the flags and then topped off the flower centers with some sequins. 

Here is the sketch for you.


Be sure to hop on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog 
to find the link up
AND 
more inspiration from the design team. 

Thanks for hanging with me today. 
Have a great day. 



Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!