Monday, December 28, 2015

Reverse Confetti Announcement

We are getting close to closing the book on 2015. It's been a wonderful year and I have been so blessed to work with the BEST paper crafting companies around. I have a few things up my sleeve, so stay tuned.  I AM so happy and super excited to announce that I will be staying on with the talented crew from Reverse Confetti. Jen has a BIG announcement up over on the RC Blog, so hop on over that to check it out. 




I hope you have a safe and happy New Year. I will have a GIVEAWAY here on my blog in a few days with the 4th annual Season of Giving Blog Hop. 

Plus the January Reverse Confetti Release is on the 8th. Count down to Confetti starts on the 5ht!  See you soon! Cheers!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!