Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Curtain Call-Dear Santa





It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


  The LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

I was happy to have another excuse to use the Jolly Holiday stamp set and dies from Reverse Confetti. I was going for a neutral look on my card with all the black, white, and grey, so I colored up the sweet jolly guy very pale with lots of 00 Copics and a blender pen to wash it out. It's the first time I have tried this and like the results. 

I did add a pop of green with the Wreath Confetti Cut. I kept the leaves in place to give the wreath a more, full look. I added some texture with the Woodgrain die. The sentiment is from Tinsel& Trim. I embossed it in white on a Stitched Flag Trio piece. 


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Dear Santa Designers








Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great start to December.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Adorable, Lis! LOVE the black stripes with the green wreath and subtle Santa suit. LOVE your style, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want that wreath! Darling take on the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! Adorable! Great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, happy card! I need that wreath die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Lisa. Love the sweet Santa and the soft coloring. The wreath looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute! Love the black/green combo with the sweet Santa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!