Friday, December 11, 2015

Final Day-Lil' Inker Designs December Release



Yay! It's here....the newest release from Lil' Inker Designs. We are in the final day of the new release blog hop. I hope you have been hanging with us for the past three days. There has been LOTS to see and if you comment you could be a lucky winner one of THREE LID Gift Certificates.  It all starts on the LID Blog, but I hope you have arrived here from Sarah Jay's Blog




My final project for this release is so fun. Laura releases the greatest sassy, punny, and trendy sentiment sets, sure to put a smile on anyone's face. This one has it all, it's called Keep It Sassy. As soon as I read the sentiment I used, I knew I had to pair it with the awesome lips from the Smooches stamp set. 


I first cut some water color card stock with the Dual Dots Circles die. I HEART circles!! I then went in with some ink blending  and my distress inks, Festive Berries and Scattered Straw. I added some splatters of water and once it dried I got this great base to stamp my lips and sentiment on to. I tied on some twine and added a scattering of sequins. This just called for some bling! I used the Dual Stitched-Rectangles for my card base. I love the finished look this die gives to any card. 

Here is a closer look at the new products I used today. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Don't forget to leave some comments on all the designers blogs. There are 3 chances to WIN a LID Gift Certificate. Who doesn't love some FREE shopping?? Follow me to Karen Baker's Blog.

Thanks so much for all your kind words this week! I love reading all of your comments. Happy Shopping!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love the bright, bold lipstick stamp. It really livens up the card! Your ink blending is awesome too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour blend/sponging into the lipstick image, along with the water splashes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inking you did on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that gorgeous sassy smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card !! Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, love the background and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those big lips are amazing.
    Shades of Marilyn Monroe.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty background to show off the lips and sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm PSYCHED by your ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS card Lisa!!!
    LOVE your combination of the luscious lips with the sassy sentiment, LOVE your colour combo too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your INKY AWESOMENESS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Beautiful colouring. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!