Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs December Release

Yay! It's here....the newest release from Lil' Inker Designs. I just know you are going to love it! We've got three fun filled days with beautiful samples, chances for you to WIN a prize, and a ton of inspiration. It all starts on the LID Blog, but I hope you have arrived here from Amy Kolling's Blog

I have the hardest time trying to decide what to show you first. I just adore so much from this release. I decided on the cactus stamps.. OMG!! Such a fun and sweet stamp set. The stamps are called So Prickly. Succulents are so trendy right now, but honestly, I think they are more classic. They have been around forever. I remember my parents bringing home a cool planter from one of their trips when I was a kid. I am just glad to see them making their way into the main stream now.  

I stamped one of the cactus from So Prickly and a flower from the same set and cut them out so I could use it to accent the latest in the boxed up line of dies. This one is called Boxed Up Thank You Greeting. Simple and sweet. A few other notable things about my card. I couldn't help but frame this all up with a Dual Stitched Mat-Rectangle. Check out the pattern paper. Cool, huh? Yep....it's new and you can order it right from LID!! YAY! The So Prickly 6x6 Paper pack has 12 designs and you get one of each in your pack. Too Cute!!


I have another So Prickly card for you. This time I get to show you what else you can do with this set. Laura added in these sweet little faces and some body parts so you can really bring your stamps to life! I used more of the So Prickly Paper in the background. 


I use the new Dotted Tags die for my main image panel and stamped the cute little cacuts right on top. I just adore that sentiment. Some sequins, a water colored background, and a touch of twine finished this one off. 


How about a closer look at the new products I used today. 






Thanks so much for stopping by today. Don't forget to leave some comments on all the designers blogs. There are 3 chances to WIN a LID Gift Certificate. Who doesn't love some FREE shopping?? Follow me to Maureen's Blog. I know she's got something fantastic planned. 

Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow for more LID New Release goodies! 
Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. Your cards are sweet and cute, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the close up of the So Prickly cactus - it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards!! Gotta love those prickly cacti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Love the so prickly stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. Love those "pricklys".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paper that matches the stamps.
    Great cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling cards! Really fun with the matching papers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun. Love that they did a coordinating paper set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the new thanks die. It's fresh and modern looking! Love your cards, so fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thans for sharing today. Love those dotted tags

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable designs! I especially love the thanks so much die.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pretty cards! The color is so soft and bright! Great design too!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable love card! Very cute stamp set and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That cactus is just adorable and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely new release! Love the new tag dies and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I soooooooooo love the cactus!!!!!! Great cards

    ReplyDelete
  17. CUTENESS GALORE!!!
    LOVE your ever SO PRICKLY and ADORABLE cacti cards - WOW - what FUN stamps, FABULOUS papers & dies!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!