Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch-Boo!

Good morning! It's Sunday and that means we have a new fabulous sketch for you to play with this week from the  Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. I pulled out some LID Halloween goodies and created this Boo! card. 


I started with the Stitched Mats-Dual Stitched Rectangles and cut one from white card stock and the smaller rectangle from the Ombre' Striped  6x6 paper. I added a Tangy Orange strip cut from the Long & Skinny Rectangles dies. 



The star of the show is the cool Ghost Border die. It was released last year and I just think it's the coolest. I cut it out of vellum and layered it over top of a Stitched Mats-Circles die. The Boo Word Die was my finishing touch! 

Here is the sketch! I hope you'll join us.



Go to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog to see more inspiration
and to see all the challenge details. 
Have a beautiful day!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!