Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Curtain Call-Shades


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


The LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

Here is my card. I used a mix of products here. The kraft panel was embossed with a PTI Animals Impression Plate.  I pulled out the LID All About Ampersand stamp set for my sentiment. The glasses are from TCP. 


I played up the natural colors from the inspiration photo, combing black, kraft, and chocolate brown with touches of gold. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenge. Have fun!


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!
Shades Designers


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Totally fun! Love the glasses die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, totally makes me smile! Since I work for an Optometrist all the more perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool card Lisa. Love the shades! The word tiles look awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!