Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 288- Happy Halloween

Hello Sunday folks! Are you ready for the next Sweet Sunday Sketch? Well, good, cuz I am and I just so happen to have a not-so-spooky Halloween card to kick off the day with. 


I really love the Too Cute To Spook stamp set. Up until last week I had only water colored these images. Today, I decided to color them up with my Copics. I just love my Copics. They really are so easy to blend colors with. I colored up a trio of the smaller images and used the Too Cute To Spook Confetti Cuts to cut them out. 



Following the sketch I used the Envie Wrap Confetti Cut in kraft and then layered on a Shakers 'n Frames square. I cut out a Circle 'n Scallops solid circle to show off the awesome Fall Fun Quick Card Panel. I embellished with my Too Cute To Spook images and even gave the spidey a bit of silk to hang from. I still can not stop using the new Leafy Confetti Cuts. Seriously.....get them....they look great cut from any color and can be added to just about any project!


 Here is this week's sketch!
We sure hope you'll join us for the challenge this week. 

There is more inspiration from the DT......you won't want to miss it!
It's all up on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog.
You'll also find the link up and challenge details over there. 
Have fun and good luck!








Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Eeeek! Great card Lisa! I gotta say, I would never have thought to use a leafy diecut on a Halloween card and you did to perfection! It adds just the right thing. Awesome. Love these lil images all combined :) super fun Halloween goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Lisa! I love your mix of RC elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The envie wrap is so cool as a layer!!! LOVE those colored up images, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!