Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Reverse Confetti Sept. Release is LIVE!



Wooohooo! It's Release Day with Reverse Confetti and I couldn't be more excited. I hope you have been hanging with me all this week.


 I have a few more cards to share using all the Brand New Just Released RC Products! Hopefully you just arrived from Lisa Addesa's blog. If not, be sure to start over on the RC Blog so you don't miss any of the release details. 

My first card today is showing off two of my favorite products from this release. I LOVE the Too Cute to Spook stamp set and matching Confetti Cut dies. The images are just darling and that spider.....isn't he just the cutest spider ever?!  I water colored them up with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Then I cut them out with the Too Cute to Spook Confetti Cuts.  I set them aside and created a not so spooky water colored back ground in Halloween colors. I started with coloring some stripes of color with my Zig markers and then added water to blend them out. 

After my water colored panel dried, I stamped the spider web image with a grey ink. Then I added my die cut images. I finished the panel with a splattering of black ink. 

I split the water colored panel and then tucked in a black and white polka dotted paper behind it. I love that look. I added a bunch of black Leafy Confetti  Cuts behind my pumpkin. I love those leaves and I have showed you all week long that they can be used with anything and cut from any color. I love how they look in black. 

My final card of this release used the amazing Thanks Tag Confetti Cut. I am so happy that this die set included a word die.




 I cut the word "thanks" from three colors, matching the tag that was cut out with one of the Fall Fun Quick Card Panels (remember these are a limited edition product, once they sell out they are gone....so don't wait, add them to your order so you don't miss out). I also cut each color 3 times and glued them together for dimension. 


I wanted the tag and the layered up word dies to take center stage, but I also needed something in the background. I decided to clear emboss some stars from So Many Stars

That's is from me today! I love all your comments. 
It's so fun to see you all get so excited about this release. 
Here is another look at what I used today. 










Thanks for stopping by again, today! It's so appreciated.
 I will send you on your way. 
There is so much more to see. 
Jean Manis is next. Go see!


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. What great cards Lisa! Love the watercoloring on the Halloween card and how bright and beautiful your second card is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are awesome but your Trick or Treat card is thee sweetest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are fabulous, I love the skull banner, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and adorable creation! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your watercolor 'ween scene is dreamy sweet and I'm lovin' those bright, bold thanks trio! Good stuff, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are so neat! The too cute to spook is quickly becoming a favorite here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your Halloween card on the RC site and had to come by and tell you how amazing I think this card is!!! I love the panel and the black and white polka dot paper! Plus the leaf dies look amazing in black!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colorful THANKS card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun Halloween card, this set is "too cute". I love the little bat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!