Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hip Hoppin' to CHA with Unity!!!

It's almost time
CHA is right around the corner
and everyone at Unity is soooo
excited!
almost all, if NOT every, new release stamp
set is loaded in on the Unity store.

There are sooo many amazing images...
you're gonna FLIP!!!

The DT has been busy creating and
today for hip hop
I'll share a little of what I've been
working on (saving more for later)

We had a bit of a TAG theme
going on.
Lots and Lots of tags will be decorating the booth.
It should be amazing.
Sure wish I was going to see it IRL!

Let's get to it.
First up....
some Nikki Sivils.
Her images are cute, cute, CUTE!

I just adore these little monsters.
Check out this ittybitty



Then there is this sweet lil' guy
from the Under The Weather itty bitty.

I used the sentiment included in the kit to
create the background text.

Check out the full line of Nikki Sivils co-brand stamps.

And just because I my KOM
here's a fun card with a
great motivational message.

Maria is up next! Check out what she did today!
Next Blog


Oh, yeah....and if you're just getting started.....
Hop back to the Unity Blog
so  you don't miss any exciting announcements
Angela might have for you.

See you back here tomorrow for the new
Monthly Theme Challenge.

p.s. don't forget to check out my Blog Candy.....a few days left to get entered!
Photobucket 

8 comments:

  1. These tags are so FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Lisa that family tag is fantastic!!! I like it..
    Jolande

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute and happy, even the under the weather would cheer someone up which is the point

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, OMG, these are all just so adorable!! I love how you colored them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Your tags are amazing and your card is so fun. Thanks for always inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH1 I just love these tags--I esp. love that monster one! SOOO cute! I really really REALLY love that card--I cannot wait to get my KOTM! You always knock my socks off!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags are all so cute! And I love the mix of patterns on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How CUTE are these monsters! Adorable Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!