Monday, July 25, 2011

TCP168.....a color combo and some birdies

This week's TCP 168 challenge was to work with these colors.  I was a bit unsure of them, they seemed a little bright for me.....but I really like how I pulled them together. I played up the watermelon and green colors and left the pumpkin at a minimum. Of course throw in a little kraft (fossil cs by MFT) and it helps tone it all down a bit.  ahhhhh, I ♥ kraft cs!

I also put my Nesting set to work. Love those polka dot birdies. I softened it all up with some beautiful seam binding ribbon.

 I think it's great that Alma is now carrying this ribbon in the TCP store.  I just love how it ties.
 Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Monday!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lisa - really love how you've used this fabulous set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! The line frame is great, and I love the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I just love those little birdies!! LOVE the ribbon too--beautifully done:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!