Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hip Hop....FUN with Unity!

Hello and happy Thursday.....Hip Hop!
It amazes me that after 3+ years I still
look forward to these days.
I still ♥ Unity
(that doesn't surprise me).
I have a big mix and match
hodge podge of  cards to show you...
all new CHA releases!

This one...
I know....a little early for Halloween.
But Witching Hour is too cute, not to share now.
 What about this cutie???
That bookworm is too, too cute!
 I even gave him "real" glasses thanks to some Cyrstal Effects.
 This is one of my FAVES.....
you've seen a card from me,
today you get this tag.
 Love that polka dotted air plane!
Now off you go....

Maria is up next!
Check out what she did today!
Next Blog


Be sure to start at the Unity Blog
if you are just getting started!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. OMGosh I love these new sets! Lisa, the paper is perfect for your Halloween card...and yes, love that polka dotted airplane! I reeeeally love that middle tag...it's so precious with the worm and his specks! Fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh how nice you used the new stamps...I like my bookworm!!! It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome projects... I love halloween cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh your bookworm tag is my fav!! :)
    how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...totally digging the crystal effects glasses! Clever and your tags are so scrumptious! I love the black empbossing on the Witching Hour card too..so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The measuring tape is perfect with the inch worm!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bookworm is too cute. Great projects

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!