Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TCP Tuesday....last week's challenge

Looooove this color combo.
I'm on a mission to play along with each of the TCP's Tuesday challenges. I love that you have to whole month to get your cards made and uploaded. Sometimes I just can't get to a challenge for a few days, even weeks after it's posted.
I pulled out my Joyride set and had some fun making this card. I have a secret.....I got a new toy and I'm soooo excited to show you the first thing I made with it. This little gem showed up at my door last week!This was a HUGE purchase for me and one I didn't take lightly, nor was it an impluse buy. I've been thinking and shopping, and almost buying it for months now.....saving my crafting dollars for it. I am a $40 here and $20 there type of shopper, at least with my crafty purchases, so like I said THIS was HUGE!!!! I'm still learning it, and I am starting to LOVE it. I was seriously a giddy school girl when I made my first cut. This card is the first cut piece I've put to work. It's a simple start, but look how fun those scallops are. I stamped my own back ground on the cut piece in egg plant ink and then stamped, colored with Copics, and cut out my sweet moped bunny! Thanks for stopping by. I've got another fun Silhouette project to share tomorrow. It's a MFT surprise....stay tuned!




Photobucket









4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh When do I get to come and look?!! LOL I must say I don't know much about it but I am intrigued!! :) Love the card of course that is my color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOOHOO!!!!!!!! I want one too!!!!!! This card is sooooo cute!!!! You and Eva are gonna break me...I just know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What IS that thing? Doesn't look like a Cricut but I can't read the name... ooh, you lucky girl! Congrats on your big purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!