Saturday, September 4, 2010

Super Hero Birthday

Did you add this cutie to your cart Wednesday night? Super Boy is going to see a lot of ink in my house. I think he is just adorable, and now that my boys are getting older, it's nice to have a stamp that is not too baby-ish. PLUS, with all the sentiments included, I can use it for many occasions. Today it's a birthday card for a party on Sunday. How's that for being prepared??!! I used Mercy's Tuesday sketch and added a fun border of cork stars with the new die-namics star border. Another perfect fit for any boy card. Stars work much better than scallops. Hope you are doing something fun this long, holiday weekend! The end of summer is upon us and if you are from down under, I guess I should say Happy Spring!

Photobucket



6 comments:

  1. I just love this little guy in colors other than red/white/blue! Fun addition of the cork star border...I just bought this yesterday but haven't had the chance to use it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna have to get this, we are all about the super heroes in this house! Might have to get that star border too, you're right, it works great for boy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gonna have to get this, we are all about the super heroes in this house! Might have to get that star border too, you're right, it works great for boy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A PERFECT boy card- love that the sentiment emphasizes SUPER like a super hero! Cute! You always rock boy cards. Ooh, almost forgot, LOVE those cork stars. How nifty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!