Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How Bout a Scrapbook Page?

I did a few layouts the other week and held on to them for a week like this. I haven't had much time to be crafty so I always like to have some stuff saved to share with you. I love how this page came together, it's one I submitted for the Jillibean Guest Designer contest.
I did stamp some Unity Bevy of Butterflies on my background, but they got covered up by the fun Jillibean butterflies I cut from the dp. I also squeezed in a real photo of a butterfly, see it at the bottom. The boys love the Butterfly show that comes to our conservatory each spring/summer. Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow. Can you believe it's October?! Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this! I love how you cut out the butterflies and those thickers are perfect here! Great details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is AMAZING! No wonder you got picked to guest design for them! Great job! Love everything about this page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!