Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fun with MFT!

MFT is getting ready for another release. Kim has been talking about some new news and she has us all excited. In the mean time, I've been playing along with the weekly challenges. I made two for the MFT Rewind Challenge-ink up the first MFT stamp set you bought. I purchased two last Jan. (now I have like 10 sets! hehehe, and a huge wish list that keeps growing with each release) You Take the Cake and Baby It's Cold Outside.
I used Beate's weekend sketch for this one and the fun, cheerful papers by Cosmo Cricket. Limelight has 'em along with other fun Cosmo stuff (like the chipboard mitten and rhinestone also used here).

And here is the other CAS card I did with Monday's sketch. Sorry for the ugly photo, it was a rainy afternoon and I had to retake this one 4 times. Oh, look I used more Cosmo Cricket dp, this time it's Early Bird. I just stamped the presents from You Take the Cake and colored them with copics. Love that I could curve the sentiment to fit the circle, isn't that one of the fun things about acrylic stamps? All right, I'm off for a busy Wednesday. See you back tomorrow!

Hugs, Lisa

4 comments:

  1. These are just too ca-ute!!! Love that shimmery snowman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both just fabulous! Love the color combo on teh top and the sparkly snowman and the little mitten on the ribbon!! Such cute little details!

    The second one is so fun with the different patterns in the back and the funky shape on top! Love that the sentiment is in a unique location! Way to go, again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Lisa! Loving the mitten tab on the MFT card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cuteness! Love the mitten tag! Great layering on the bottom one, love that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!