Thursday, September 24, 2009

Did You See This One?

...the color challenge over at splitcoast Tuesday, that is? I thought it was so rich and elegant- Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry and Black! Of course it was a perfect combo for a fun Halloween cards, but I stuck with a friendship theme. I still had out my Trendy Trees from my CAS card and I wanted to try the circle with a tree (saw it on a You Tube video using Branching Out). I also used Mercy's Tuesday sketch for this.
Isn't that hounds tooth pattern just the coolest? Did you know it was was a hot pattern in the industry right now? I must of read that somewhere, but I just love the look of it. Hugs, Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just SUPER CUTE Lisa!! I love the LO and the color combo is fantastic!!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo great job combining the challenges and how you used the circle punch!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a rich combo! Love how you did the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Super cute! What a Hootie pa-cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!